Sunday, October 4, 2009

A WELCOME TO ALL

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Brett and I have been collecting hockey cards for 30 years. I have always enjoyed the search for cards that would scratch a name or two off my wantlists, streamlining my collection to focus on that which I am most passionate about, testing my hand at designing a hockey card here or there. But most importantly, I enjoy reading about people's successes and struggles in the industry, hearing from those who have a passion for the hobby and learning more about the industry that I love.

I decided to start this blog for two reasons. First, I want there to be a place where I can share my thoughts on hockey cards and my collections. Second (and more importantly), I have numerous goals that I have set for myself when it comes to my collections. This blog will hopefully "keep me in check" and motivate me more to achieve my goals.

Along the way, you will learn about my collections. I plan on having some commentary posts, some weekly updates, reviews and maybe even some giveaways down the road.

The last thing I'd like to say is that this blog is for everyone. While my opinions may at times be strong, it will remain respectful and clean. This site is to be enjoyed and I will do my best to keep it fun.

That is at it's core what hockey card collecting should be.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment