Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LINDEN CARD(S) OF THE WEEK - The Mail Finally Arrives

It's been just over a week since my last post. My work has ramped into high gear lately and match that with a virus-filled computer and you get a lack of posts.

What has been nice is the bubble envelopes slowly trickling back into my mailbox. It's nice to see some new cards come into the collection.

Here are four to go into the Linden collection.


2000/01 Be A Player
#213 Signature Chicago Expo Sportsfest
Ruby /10

This card along with the one below were a pair of big pickups from ebay.

I'm one of the few who actually like show cards - cards issued out at collectibles shows - and have them all listed on my master checklist.

Cards from 10 years ago are next to impossible to find so whenever they pop up, I'm on 'em.


2000/01 Be A Player
#213 Signature Toronto Spring Expo
Emerald /10

With these two additions, the total for show cards just from this release reaches 12....and there are still a couple more on the wantlist.


2010/11 Panini Contenders
#8 Draft Tandems w/ Mike Modano

The recent Panini releases (Decades and Contenders) have come and gone and my wantlist has grown considerably.

I'll admit, during the summer months, it's been tougher to be gung-ho when it comes to attacking these cards. It'll be a slow build I think.

No worries though...hopefully it'll mean some cheaper prices.


2010/11 Panini Decades
#M-62 Game Used Jersey Silver

This card came to me through a trade. It's a nice addition to the Linden collection and the start of a few Decades items making their way to me.

Overall, four more cards to swipe off the list - welcome back mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment