Saturday, October 20, 2012

1 vs. 100 - Titanium Trade...Redux

It was just a few days ago that I made a trade for a nice David McIntyre Titanium rookie card /34 for my ongoing project.  It's been a rare feat to trade for a card numbered that low.  I was pretty pumped.

Imagine my surprise then when I walked into the local card show today to find (on the first table) this beauty.

2011/12 Panini Titanium
#125 David Savard  /58

This card came to me in the same manner as well - via trade.  That's the best way to do it.  There were a couple cards that swapped hands (stay tuned for that) but this one is one of the key cards in the pickup.

I've really been on a trading kick of late.  I need to find some time to update my tradepage and organize my scanned traders.  I know for a fact that I'd be able to land a few more on the list if I did so.

88 out of 100  (88%)

No comments:

Post a Comment