Saturday, September 19, 2015

1 vs. 100 - We Have One Final Trade

I mentioned that I was doing my best to clean up the card bomb that went off in my office.  It was a slow exploding bomb - months to fully detonate actually, but the effects are slowly starting to fade away.

One of the cards I had set aside came from a package with some Oscar Gamble items and a couple nice gifts.

I recently completed my '1 vs. 100' project and obtaining that last card was in quick order after getting the wantlist down to just a single item.  In fact, I might have picked up the card a little too quickly for some.

This Tomas Hertl /98 just couldn't get into my hands fast enough before I grabbed the Craig Smith to finish off the project.

But that doesn't mean it's not very much appreciated - and a part of the set.

I'm jumping one final hurdle in order to include the Hertl.  (oh, see what I did there)

Thanks Kevin for the memorable final card in my project.  But if you think I'm going to re-do my master 100-card mosaic.....forget it.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment