Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOCKEY POOLS - FIRST TO A THOUSAND


What I am really liking about my team this year is that when one player struggles, another picks up the slack.

Case in point - Martin Brodeur and Ryan Miller. These guys have been lights out all season. Lately though, they've been struggling (let's get to the Olympic break already) and have only produced a combined 2 points this month.

Matthew Lombardi in one night more than doubled that amount. Pominville, Alfredsson and Stamkos (who is on fire - your loss Team Canada) have really stepped their game up and have extended my lead in the pool.

My injury situation is the best it has been all season. Only my third goalie Varlamov is still out (but he should be back sooner than later (too bad he's not in there right now as the Caps are ridiculously hot).

Soon the frustration of the season will be over....for the rest of the guys in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment