Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mailday: Boys of Summer Reprise

I posted a while back about a fantastic poster I received in the mail depicting the great poem "Casey At The Bat" through custom baseball cards.


I was very excited to receive the poster but sadly, the delivery tube was bent and as a result, the poster was crimped.

The creator of the poster, Ben Henry (over at 'The Baseball Card Blog')was very accommodating and offered to send another copy to me.

It arrived in the mail today and is in pristine condition. I am looking forward to getting it framed and put up in my office.

I just wanted to thank Ben for going above and beyond in helping me out with the situation.

Anyone looking to get a copy of this poster should head over to his blog. They're only $20. A great Christmas present for that hard to buy for baseball fan.

Thanks again Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment