Sunday, March 6, 2011

1 vs. 100 - Downgrade?

Yikes! 5 days since my last post! I don't know if I've ever gone this long. That happens when you're away from the home most of the time.

It's been a little slow with the projects lately, but I've got a couple things coming in over the next couple weeks. Remember, it's not a race. I can take my own sweet time.

First up, a downgrade on my 1 vs. 100 project. Yup, you heard me right - a downgrade. I picked up a couple cards for this project recently and one was a nice Peter Mueller auto patch card /88.


Not long after I posted it, I received an e-mail asking if I'd trade it.....for another one. He had one but wanted to upgrade his copy.

For me, the most important aspect of the card is the serial number, so it was no problem to make a trade. That said, I was looking for a couple extra cards since it was a downgrade for me.


Here's the new copy in my project. Still a nice card. The extra cards I received are nice as well, but were slightly damaged. While they weren't anything spectacular, it was a little disappointing to see that something that was expected came up a little short.

Nonetheless, the Mueller is a suitable replacement for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment