Friday, May 2, 2014

MY COLLECTION - I Made A Trade

What a crazy week at work.  I'm ready for a weekend.

For the past couple of weeks I have been working little by little on organizing my cards.  Cleaning out my closet, adding a beefier shelf and seriously contemplating setting up at a card show (I gotta get rid of some of these cards).

Part of the sorting process involved some scanning, uploading and general updating of my Photobucket account.  It's hard to make trades when the other guy has no clue what you have.

And you know what.......it worked.

I have not only made a couple trades - I've sold some cards.  What an amazing concept.

Today came the first card from my most recent trades.

2013/14 Panini Dominion
Auto Patch
#AP-NH Ryan Nugent-Hopkins  /99

It's a nice patch and it has some nice colors.  Too bad the market has softened considerably on the guy.

But for what I gave up, I felt it was a win on my end.

So what am I going to do with the card?  Well I put it right back into my Photobucket and it's up for trade/sale.

And for those of you interested in doing some trading, here's some of what I have.

You all know what I'm looking for.

3 comments:

  1. Hey its Dylan from Maple Leaf Sports, I wouldn't mind trying to swing a deal for that Nuge, I've still got that Linden Auto Biography from Playbook if you wanna make some sort of deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dylan. Thanks for contacting me. Unfortunately the card has already been traded. Sorry about that.

      I'm hoping I have something else in my trade box you'd be interested in as I still need the Playbook auto.

      See you in a couple weeks.

      Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. No problem, I am sure I'll be able to find something I'd like, see you in a couple weeks. - Dylan

    ReplyDelete