Monday, March 20, 2017

OPINION - Older Ultra-Pro One Touch Magnetic Holders (UPDATE)

During my holiday break back in December/January I did some closet cleaning.....card closet that is.  But during my tidying up I discovered something that was a bit of a surprise to me.  Many of my older one touch magnetic holders were showing signs of disintegrating magnets.

I was pretty bummed - but more concerned as I have a number of my cards in these holders.  I knew that keeping them in these ticking time bombs might prove detrimental to their condition in the future (I'd hate to see what happens when the magnets completely fall apart and seep into where the card is).

So me being me I decided to contact Ultra-Pro and let them know about the situation.  I asked if they had seen anything like this before.  They asked if I could send a couple samples - which I promptly did, and once they received those, quickly came to the conclusion that replacements would be sent.

They asked for specific numbers (sizes and amounts) as well as what kind of storage conditions I kept the cards in.  After a bit of back and forth with the e-mails I learned that a package had been sent.

It arrived today....

This is what 121 new Ultra-Pro Magnetic One Touches looks like.  And I don't have much to say other than I am completely impressed.  Impressed with the customer service I received and impressed with the promptness of their response and action.  In less than 3 months my concerns of damaged card holders is gone.

I would implore you all to check your one touches (especially if they are the older ones with silver magnets) and to contact Ultra-Pro should you see the same kind of damage I did.  I would hope that they deal with all future concerns the same way they did with me.

Massively impressed!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Huge thumbs up to Ultra Pro. The shipping alone must have been costly for them. Nothing better than a happy ending. Off to the closet now.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is A+ customer service, go Ultra Pro!

    ReplyDelete