Saturday, October 23, 2010

1 vs. 100 - Still One More

A mailday late last week has resulted in another addition to my 1 vs. 100 project.

I picked up a number of jersey cards for $2 a piece. Many of these cards will go into my 'One Sheet, One Set' project (finishing off a few that I'm looking forward to showing off).

I noticed this card in his tradelist and snagged it. Yet another lower numbered card.


2005/06 Upper Deck SP Game Used
SIGnificant Numbers #SN-BR Brian Rafalski /28

You've seen this design before. Nothing fantastic....until you look at the serial number. A card /28 is a welcome sight and will fit in nicely with the collection.

Some stats on my project so far...

I need 18 cards between numbers 1 and 50.
I need 17 cards between numbers 51 and 100.

I thought it would be more lopsided. I like the fact that I am getting some lower numbered cards off the list. That said, I am missing 6 of the low numbered cards (between 1 and 10). That'll be for the end of the project I think. It'll be a little pricey.

65 out of 100 (65%)

No comments:

Post a Comment