Monday, November 22, 2010

LINDEN CARD OF THE WEEK - 2001/02 UD Mask Collection Dual Patch

That's right....it's an older card that has been selected as my card of the week.

Mailday today and I received a card that has been on my radar for a while.


2001/02 Upper Deck Mask Collection
#DP-TL Dual Patch /50

This is a great looking dual patch card. One of the nicest I have seen. The orange and yellow just leave strong reminders of those vintage jerseys.

I had seen this card on a trading board for a while but never decided to pull the trigger. Two reasons for that. First, I thought the asking price would be too high. Linden cards like this usually demand a bit of a premium.

Second, is that I already own a copy of the card.


It's a nice card in its own right, but there's no comparison which one is the nicer card.

After thinking for a while whether or not I should make an offer, I finally decided to contact the owner of the card and see what would happen.

As it turned out, I was able to land this card for a price that I was very happy with. My goal is simply to sell the other card for the same price (which I think I will be able to do).

Definitely not a problem to have an extra one of these lying around. You don't see this card floating around too much anymore.

1 comment: