Friday, May 6, 2011

WHO AM I? - Adios Amigos!

Who Am I???? Should be more like WHERE Am I?

It's been a crazy week at work. There are just not enough hours in the day it seems. That said, I made it a point to watch a couple of my niece's softball games. It was a nice escape from everything else.

Still hoping to get a good review of Between The Pipes in this weekend, and I've had a couple cards for my projects trickle in. But for the most part, it's been a quiet past couple weeks card-wise. Which is ok since the big card show is coming up in a little over a week. The last one of the season.

With that out of the way, here's another group of sigs for you to figure out.






As always, I'm looking for the names of all three players as well as their connection to one another. This time, there are two connections (but the one is sheer coincidence).

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Ilya Bryzgalov
    ?
    Brian Boucher

    I can't for the life of me figure out the 2nd dude and I can't determine the relation other than they are goalies and played for Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilya Bryzgalov, Niklas Backstrom and Brian Boucher.

    All have surnames beginning with the letter B. :o)

    And all of them have represented their country in international competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just know the last one is Brain Rolston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since nobody else has guessed, I'll take a stab at it! I'll say Lubomir Visnovsky (he has a funny way of crossing his L), Willi Plett (classic Willi scrawl), and Bill Ranford (before he changed his number to 30). And the connection is that I got all 3 wrong.

    ReplyDelete