Tuesday, January 15, 2013

PACK RIPPING - 2012/12 UD Black Diamond Group Break

Well, part two of my group break extravaganza is here....and if it's anything like part one - look out!

Trade night at the local card shop was full on hockey talk but thin on my wallet.  Not complaining one bit since I'm determined to be a bit more of a responsible spender this year.

But I couldn't resist a fun group break of this year's Black Diamond product.  Even though my guy isn't featured in the set, it's still a good way to get involved in a break at a minimal price.

Three teams for $10 - random draw on teams.

Carolina

Nashville

Florida


REALLY?????  C'mon.

Oh well, no time to whine, let's see how I did...

One box of the goods.  Oh yeah (and I didn't know this ahead of time) base cards are not included.  Whatever, not the end of the world.

Here we go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and thank you.

While it's fun to participate (and it wasn't a ton of money), I think a closer look at what I'm getting myself into as opposed to just the obligatory "sign me up" is in order from here on out.

Better yet, I think I might be done with hockey card games for a while now.  Sticking to singles and trades.  That said, there's another trade night coming up tomorrow.....I'll try not to cave.

1 comment: