Sunday, February 24, 2013

CONTEST RESULTS

Alright.  I have learned that my phone camera should not have been as close to the monitor as it was.  It's a tad blurry.  But I couldn't feel right doing a second Random.org as it would be unfair to the person who wound up being on the top of the list after the randomizer was clicked for the third time.

The winner of the contest......comes from Hobby Insider.....

shawnyboy24

Congratulations.

Here is the video which I posted on youtube.

Randomizer

If anybody has an issue with the blurriness of the video and feels in any way, shape or form that this contest was done unfairly, please let me know.  The last thing I want to do is have people feel in some way mislead or ripped off.

Thanks,
Brett


PS.  Running this contest was fun and I appreciate the comments.  I can say that this won't be the last contest I run.  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!?
    This was not handled by KPMG?
    Just Kidding - That was a great contest with an exciting prize.
    Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....and the Price Waterhouse Cooper guys were too busy with the Oscars.

      It's tough getting good help these days.

      :)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the alluring contest. I'm dying to know what cards the winner got. (At the same time, I think that it would make me insanely jealous with envy to know what cards the winner got.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sal. Tell you what. If the winner chooses to post his winnings on HI, I will reveal the cards here on my blog.

      Delete