Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LINDEN CARD OF THE WEEK - 2006 BCLC

Well, it was a mailday for me coming home from work today.

I had forgotten about picking these up from ebay. Actually, I missed bidding on the item, but noticed in the auction that the seller had two sets. I inquired about the other and bought them....for less than what the auction for the first set went for. Love it.


2006 BC Lottery Corporation
Trevor Linden
oversized lottery ticket tab

This item was on the radar the moment I saw it. I had never seen one before and had no clue they existed.

The set (or at least the 4 cards I picked up) consisted of the Linden, Mattias Ohlund, Daniel Sedin (with Roberto Luongo on the reverse) and Henrik Sedin (with Markus Naslund on the flip side).

This item would have come out at the time that I really thought the 'Nucks would have made a real push for the Cup. Some great players that never quite meshed. It's too bad. I would have loved to have seen Trev finally get his hands on the elusive trophy.

Another item to add to the slowly growing list of Linden items I have.

A cool oddball item if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment