Friday, December 24, 2010

TTM - Another Twilight Success

First off, I hope everyone had/is having a happy holiday season and I would like to wish everyone all the best in the upcoming year.

It has been a busy last week or so for me. Work finally finished and the body said 1, 2, 10 - you're out! I ended up being sick for a couple days which I kind of expected. The adrenaline just took me to the finish line. The nice thing is - the time off has really got me re-energized. Christmas came and went in a flash. By the time I got all the presents purchased this year, I barely had time to wrap them just to see my niece and nephew crack them open. It was a great time. Even though they are getting a little older in age, it is still a magical time when I am around them. Boxing day shopping brought in a couple things, but nothing major.

Ebay on the other hand has been my friend as of late. Trevor Linden is again in another Panini release. This time the 'Limited' brand gets the treatment. In total, he has 13 cards in this release - with 3 1/1's. Ouch. I've already snagged 7 of the cards. A nice show and tell to come in the next few weeks.

Anyways, onto the subject of this post. A while back, my niece and I made some Twilight custom cards to send TTM. Up until last week, my niece had only received one response (which is better than none). That all changed when she went to the mailbox just before Christmas. An early Christmas present if you will.


Ashley Greene
TTM autograph

My niece was pretty excited to get this one. Ashley was her first 'favorite character' in the Twilight series and still remains a fav.

The silver pen really gives off a cool reflection. If only she could have hit the mark. For some reason, they do not want to sign over their name. Oh well, still a great looking card.

We still have a few cards out there and are keeping our fingers crossed that we will get more mail in the near future.

ASHLEY GREENE – Actress (Twilight)
Date Sent: May 19, 2010
Items Sent: 2 custom cards
Address Sent To: Ashley Greene
McKeon-Myones Management
3500 Olive Avenue, Suite 770
Burbank, CA 91505-5527
Date Received: December 22, 2010
SUCCESS/FAILURE: Success
Notes: signed one of two cards

No comments:

Post a Comment