Wednesday, September 7, 2011

RAISE THE CUP - Some Kind Generosity

It's the busiest week of the year for me, and believe it or not....I have time to do a quick post.

A few weeks back, Brad from 'Cards From The Crease' let me know that he had a card for my Raise The Cup project. He simply asked for my address and mailed it off.

Today, I received the card.....actually cards.


1996/97 Topps Picks
#39 Valeri Kamensky

Did you know that Valeri was second in playoff scoring with 22 points in 22 games. Coming off a 38-goal regular season, he was actually an integral part of the teams' win.

Yikes!

I'm curious as to where the photo would have been taken (since obviously it was not post-game on the ice).


1995/96 Pinnacle
#32 Bill Guerin

Another post-celebration celebration. Love the t-shirt. It looks as if New Jersey was 'Team USA' and they were facing from Canada......the NHL?

Is this one of those misprint t-shirts that would be sent off to third world countries? Should have been.

Nonetheless, a pair of great additions to my collection.

And a huge thank you to Brad. I really appreciate that you took a moment to help me out with my collection.

Keep an eye on your mailbox. I will have something out to you soon. :)

Current Collection - 45 cards

1 comment:

  1. Oh nop problem, I'm glad you liked the cards. Glad to have helped.

    ReplyDelete