Monday, October 31, 2011

LINDEN CARD OF THE WEEK - Panini Certified Expo 10

Only one Linden card arrived in the mail this past week, but it was one I never thought I'd be adding to the collection.

No......it's not the quad auto (although I'm working on it). :)


2010/11 Panini Certified Immortals #170 Trevor Linden Toronto Fall 'Expo 10' /5

This card was a redemption insert when you opened up Panini products at the Fall Toronto Expo last year.

Numbered to only 5, I saw a couple of them sprout on ebay and the price grow quickly (too much for my liking).

I hadn't seen one for months and just came to the conclusion that the five of them were sitting either in other collectors' pc's or in the basement at Panini remaining unclaimed.

When I saw this one hit ebay a couple weeks ago, I immediately put the crosshairs on it. The best part is that I paid about a third of what I expected it to go for.

A double bonus for me.

Another toughie off of last year's list.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pickup! It's always nice when you can get something for less than expected.

    ReplyDelete