Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TRADERS - Actually...I'm Going To Try And Sell These

Slowly but surely I'm scanning in more and more of the cards I picked up at the Toronto Expo.  I have motives other than just a quick show & tell with this bunch though.  I'm trying to sell.

One of the things I told myself when I decided to open a couple boxes of ITG's Ultimate Memorabilia 12 was that I would not let these cards just sit in my trade box.  I'd need to be more proactive in making these cards work towards more Lindens for the pc.

So I'm starting small...four UM12 Redemption cards.  But these ones just happen to be gold parallels each numbered to just 5 copies.  The triple player/jersey pieces should be a desirable bunch for player collectors (I know it was for me) so I'm hoping these will be quick sales.

I posted them up on the hobby board I am a regular on but I thought I'd share them here as well just in case any of you are interested.

If there's anything that catches your eye, drop me a comment.  We can discuss price, shipping and any other questions you may have.

2012/13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition
Ultimate Legacy Redemption Gold  01/05
Joe Kocur/Bob Probert/Darren McCarty
$80


2012/13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition
Ultimate Legacy Redemption Gold  01/05
Felix Potvin/Curtis Joseph/Ed Belfour
$90


2012/13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition
Ultimate Legacy Redemption Gold  01/05
Marian Gaborik/Marcel Dionne/Henrik Lundqvist
$100


2012/13 ITG Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition
Ultimate Legacy Redemption Gold  02/05
Seth Jones/Chris Chelios/John Vanbiesbrouck
$120


Again, if you have any questions - just ask.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment